Sunday 2 August 2009

New Baby cards

I can't believe that it has been so long since I last posted on here. My crafting mojo has been on holiday, that's my excuse!!

I am now a proud Great Auntie (or as I am now named Granty!) to Jamie Stephen, and have been busy making cards for my niece, my sister, and my mum (and their other halves as well!). I made 3 cards, all virtually the same, and boxes to put them so that they are more of a keepsake than a card.

The patterned papers and elements are all from Raspberry Roads "My Baby Love" collection and have been printed onto white pearl card. Most of the stickers are Forever Friends "Hugs and Cuddles" from docrafts. All the letters and the teddy bear were cut using the Cricut, and the ribbon and vellum were from my stash. They took me quite a while to make, but they were well worth it for the reaction that I got this morning!

Hope that you like them, Em xx









1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful keepsake, Em! I'm sure it will be treasured. Hope you're still enjoying your Great Auntie-ship... my oldest great nephew will be nineteen soon! (I shall just dodder away into a corner and feel very, very old!)

    Love and hugs.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete